Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

It's been a busy week. Friday night was my writers' meeting. Ken, Eric, Jeff, and I went to Old Chicago's. Sarina came along too. It was a good meeting. Jeff's science fiction story "The Unification Chronicals" is coming along well. He'll be publishing it on-line soon as a serial and I'll post a link on my website. Eric's story was good too. Ken didn't submit anything because he was out of town on business. But he did pay for the food! And that's always appreciated.

That reminds me that I'm planning to post the first chapter of three novels I'm working on. I'll post new chapters on a regular basis after that.

On Saturday, I went over to Ken's house for a photoshoot. We rented some movies too. I got to see Cat Woman and now it's my favorite movie. I loved the strong female character. I also liked her because she's an artist. I could really relate to the character.

On Sunday, I went over to Ken's again for another photoshoot. In the afternoon, we went to meet David McKibben in person whom I originally met though the New Tribal Network at www.Ishmael.com. He's building an intentional community in Mitchell, Nebraska. You can check out his website at www.PioneerTrailsInstitute.org.

Well, that's about it for now. Back to the daily grind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home